Bijoux Medusa's mission is to make its customers rediscover the beauty of a gold jewel through the originality and quality of its products, by offering them an unparalleled experience and by facilitating accessibility through online shopping, avoiding thus high operating costs in order to guarantee the best prices.
Our pricing policy reflects our goal of offering high quality, personalized products at the best prices on the market.
OUR BUSINESS PRACTICES ALLOWING TO OFFER THE BEST PRICES
- Business acumen: With our background in jewelry and e-commerce, we know how to manage our operating costs at all levels.
- Eliminate the middleman: we deal directly at the source with wholesalers, our sales model aims to eliminate resellers in order to offer savings to our customers.
- Long-term cooperation: maintaining healthy relationships with our suppliers allows us to save costs and negotiate volume agreements.
- Efficient management: each step in the acquisition process until the delivery of your product is reviewed regularly in order to control costs at all levels.
- Storage - just in time: A fast and efficient direct-to-source replenishment process allows us to avoid inventory costs and offer the best price for your budget.
- The advantages of an online store: reduces operating costs, which is reflected in our price list.
- Internal experts: Experts in jewelry who identify and negotiate meticulously the materials and their quality (metals and stones). To provide you with the best prices.
- No hidden charges: our products are sold by weight, depending on the length and size of the product, the customer pays for the actual value of what he buys.
RIGHT PRICE GUARANTEE
The weights indicated on our Site are indicative only because several factors can influence the weight and the final price of the product:
- The model of the fastener on the product
- The variation in the weight of the gross product
- The model, metals and stones
- A variation in the weight of the product due to meteorological factors
- Origin of metals and stones used by the wholesaler
- Wholesaler's policies
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the paid price for your purchase, within 14 days of receipt, you may request a pricing reassessment for a partial refund, by submitting you referring to the procedures in the refund policy and based on the following reasons:
- A deviation of more than 15% of the actual weight of the item
- A significant deviation in the length and size of the product received from the product requested. (More than 1 '' or 1mm)
Although Bijoux Medusa makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the pricing information on its Site, the Site and its information are provided as is, without any warranty of any kind, implied, in particular as to to their accuracy, completeness or updating. The information contained on the Site is of a general nature, it should not be used as the sole basis for making decisions and is not intended to be a substitute for specific advice from a professional.
Bijoux Medusa, its affiliated partners, officers, employees and representatives will in no way be held responsible for any damage directly or indirectly related to information regarding pricing on the Site and / or its content.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the Service.
For more information refer to our - Refund Policy