Determine Your Ring Size
The correct size of the ring is important to ensure a perfect fit. You can either use a tight fitting ring or measuring the finger in question. Below are some proven methods of measuring your finger size, however, if at any point things get a little technical or you feel unsure, please contact us for assistance.
Measuring a Ring Sizer - Most Reliable Method
- Get your ring sizer for free here → HERE
- Use the plastic rings to measure your finger and find the idea size.
- Compare with the other sizes the one that suits you best.
Measure an Existing Ring
- Choose a ring of the exact size of the desired finger.
- Place the ring over the circles opposite. Identify the one that most closely matches the inner circumference of the ring
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Tips for Buying a Ring as a Gift
- Ask a close friend or the person's mother if they know the size.
- Borrow an existing ring from the person with the correct size of the desired finger and use the PDF chart.
Measure with Rope or Twine - Not Recommended
- Find a piece of non-stretchable rope about 6 "long, or a strip of paper about 6" long and 1/4 "wide.
- Wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps, forming a full circle.
- Compare the length of the chain or paper with the lines on the paper below to determine your ring size.
- Measure 2-3 times for accuracy.
- The ring should fit comfortably on your finger; tight enough not to fall, and loose enough to slide towards the joint.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm.
- If you are in between sizes, order the larger size.